On Site or Away, Hikvision’s 2nd Generation Intercom Systems Keep You Connected
Our 2nd Generation Intercom products are modular, flexible, and customizable to meet a variety of applications. Featuring both IP and two-wire installation options, the intercom systems can be paired with Hikvision’s video recorder to create a 180-degree live view of your front door.
Our intercom products include many highly beneficial features for residential, multi-family, hospitality, commercial, and K-12 applications:
Multi-Tenant Buildings (Apartments, Condos, Hotels, Schools): Allows for multiple door entry and keypads to either swipe a card or enter a passcode. Options are available for IP solutions for new construction or two-wire installation for older buildings. The security camera function enables residents or personnel to live view cameras within the building.
Single Family Households: Designed for people inside the home to respond to visitors at the door from any station within the home. Residents can communicate with multiple rooms within the house simultaneously. They can also receive all call information and unlock doors remotely and conveniently using the mobile app.
The following features create a more robust and proactive approach to your security system by offering:
- Clear two-way audio communication with noise cancellation. Visitors can even leave a message.
- A mobile app for remote communication and remote unlock capabilities even when the owner is away from the building.
- User-friendly 7-inch LCD touch screen interface with a modern design.
- An access control module and keypad module to allow for either key card or passcode gated entry, featuring illumination for easy night-time activation.
- Push notifications and remote monitor capabilities, so you’re alerted immediately.
2nd Generation Intercom products offer a variety of unique features to fit any application. For additional information, see the products in this brochure or contact your representative.