Safely Operate with Instant, Accurate Temperature Screening: Hikvision’s DS-2TD1217B-3/PA Thermographic Turret Camera Delivers Instant Skin-Temperature Screening from a Safe Distance
Safely operate with instant, accurate temperature screening using Hikvision’s DS-2TD1217B-3/PA Thermographic Turret Camera delivers instant, accurate skin-surface temperature screening from a safe distance.
Our Thermographic Turret Camera is equipped with highly sensitive thermal and optical sensors and a graphical processing unit to run video content analysis (VCA) algorithms developed by Hikvision’s deep learning technology. The camera also features:
- 160x 120 Thermal Resolution (upscaled to 320 x 240)
- 3.1 mm Lens (Focal Length)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.9° Fahrenheit (±0.5° Celsius)
- Three temperature measurement rule types, 21 rules (10 points, 10 areas, and 1 line)
- IR Distance up to 49 feet (15 m)
- 12 VDC ± 20 percent
Check out the video links below to see the camera in action:
- Hikvision USA Highly Accurate Thermographic Turret Camera video.*
- Hikvision Canada Elevated Skin Temperature Thermographic Turret Camera video.**
*Disclaimer: Hikvision USA Inc. products depicted herein are not FDA approved medical devices and are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. When configured correctly, the Hikvision products discussed herein can identify elevated human skin-surface temperature relative to a sample population.
**Disclaimer: Hikvision’s Thermographic Cameras are designed for immediate detection and preliminary screening of elevated skin-surface temperature in high-traffic areas. When measuring core body temperature, please verify through the use of clinical measurement devices and/or by consulting a medical professional. Hikvision’s Thermographic Cameras must be used in accordance with local laws and regulations.