Reduce Troubleshooting Costs and Gain Operational Efficiencies with New Reduced Price HikCentral 32 Video Channel Bundle
Increase visibility into your video surveillance system and reduce costs with our newly created HikCentral software 32-channel bundle. With 32 video channels and 4 access control points at a competitive price, you can shorten troubleshooting time and enhance offsite management by reducing the amount of on-site travel needed to view video, make configuration changes, update firmware, and respond to incidents.
HikCentral Professional is a comprehensive central management system (CMS) that brings together powerful video surveillance and access control systems of any size. The integration of your access control and video system creates a safer environment for employees and reduces your overall operational costs. The modern and powerful desktop, Web, and mobile clients can access the centralized system from anywhere. HikCentral also hosts a user-friendly control client that streamlines the process for viewing and playback of video systems. This allows for quick recovery of events and warnings that keep the user in compliance with regulations.
32-Channel Bundle License Features
The 32-channel HikCentral bundle license includes the following features:
- Live View: 32 Video Channels
- Video Playback
- Visual Tracking
- Map Management
- Video Export
- Video Content Analytics
- Basic Access Control: 4 Access Points
Add-on licenses are available for purchase separately to provide greater scalability and include features such as up to 100,000 video channels, Smart Wall, time & attendance, visitor management, license plate recognition, and more.
High Performance Benefits for Organizations
HikCentral provides several high-performance benefits to enhance system performance and ease of management. Learn more below.
- HIGH AVAILABILITY (HA): Provides a more reliable system to benefit the integrator as they will not have to start from scratch, saving time and money. The heightened reliability protects integrators and enhances customer relationships. It also offers the end user a fully automated backup system with server-side redundancies that will help them get back up and running more quickly. This saves time and money while helping organizations to maintain compliance with regulations for video recording and long-term storage.
- HEALTH MONITORING BENEFITS: Integrators who use this feature to monitor end user systems can be alerted of issues and proactively contact customers for maintenance calls. Integrators can increase RMR by charging a monthly service fee for active health monitoring. It also enhances compliance for end users who can actively check system status and view if cameras are recording or offline.
- CLIENT SERVER DESIGN: The HikCentral client-server design means an update to one server can be synchronized to all other workstations, saving time and money. End users can manage all logins and easily add users, create groups and designate permissions.
This exceptional HikCentral 32-channel bundle can enhance integrator offerings and improve end user operations across a variety of vertical markets. For more information, contact your Hikvision representative or fill out this form to have someone contact you.