Reduce Liability by Illuminating Details Across Expansive Areas with DarkFighter-Equipped 8 MP 42x Network IR Speed Dome, Well-Suited for Large Venues, Airports & Parks
The Hikvision 8 MP 42x Network IR Speed Dome DS-2DF8C842IXS-AELW(T2) enables you to view precise details across expansive areas using its 42x optical zoom paired with DarkFighter technology to illuminate poorly lit areas. This camera is well-suited for long-range applications that require crisp video across expansive properties such as forests, roads, airports, parks, and large venues.
It’s one of the first security industry PTZ cameras that features a 1/1.2-inch progressive scan CMOS sensor with 8 MP resolution to produce a complete and accurate image of a scene. In addition to 42x optical zoom it also has 16x digital zoom for enhanced flexibility and image capture. Additional camera features include:
- Full color illumination down to 0.002 Lux @ (ƒ/1.6, AGC On); Black and white down to 0.0002 Lux @ (ƒ/1.6, AGC On)
- 120 dB WDR (wide dynamic range) to optimize image quality when excessive backlighting exists
- IR distance up to 1,640 feet (500 m)
- H.265+/H.265 video compression technology to reduce bandwidth and storage savings
- Rapid focus while zooming to deliver more accurate images when using a large zoom ratio
- Built-in gyroscope improves EIS (electronic image stabilization) performance for better image quality, by stabilizing the camera when a scene has movement such as during rapid zooming and strong winds
Learn more about this high-performance, long-range camera on the Hikvision product page.