Professional Protection Made Simple: Hikvision HeatPro Thermal-Optical Cameras Offer Perimeter Protection, Early Fire Detection and Superior Adaptability to Harsh Environments
Hikvision’s HeatPro Bi-Spectrum Thermal Series Cameras makes advanced protection simple. Equipped with dual thermal and optical modules in one camera, HeatPro excels at perimeter protection, early fire detection and temperature monitoring, plus it hosts superior adaptability and visibility in harsh environments. The series is available in a turret and bullet form factor. It is priced competitively and works well for industrial facilities, residential and commercial installations, and applications across a broad range of industries.
HeatPro cameras host several features for advanced, professional protection. Benefits include:
- Better Visibility with Superior Environmental Adaptability: Thermal video and imaging is not affected by shadows, darkness, bright lights, smoke, fog or rain. This enhances visibility in a wide range of challenging environments that optical cameras are unable to display clearly.
- Efficient Perimeter Detection with Target Classification: Thermal camera technology senses the heat emitted from objects in the environment to provide superior visibility and image stability. It also enables more effective detection of humans or vehicles moving around a defined area. The HeatPro series comes equipped with VCAs 2.0 such as intrusion detection and line crossing detection based on advanced deep learning algorithms to reduce false alarms.
- Reduce Costs with Early Fire Detection and Temperature Monitoring: Thermal monitoring can be used for advanced, early fire detection and warnings as well as changes in temperature that exceed a specified threshold. This can greatly reduce liability and costs associated with fires and other damaging incidents at locations such as warehouses and industrial facilities.
- Short Range Perimeter Protection with Strobe Light and Speaker: The built-in white strobe light and speaker with automated voice alarms can be used to deter, warn or instruct people.
The HeatPro series is available in the turret and bullet models below.
- Hikvision DS-2TD1217-x/PA Thermal and Optical Turret Cameras: Available in 2mm, 3mm or 6mm thermal lens
- Hikvision DS-2TD2617-x/PA Thermal and Optical Bullet Cameras: Available in 3mm, 6mm or 9.7mm thermal lens
To learn more, view the Hikvision HeatPro product webpage here.