Operate Safely with Hikvision’s Touchless Temperature Self-Screening, Mask Detection & Customized Health Questionnaire Solution
Provide a safe and streamlined process for access control, visitor reporting, and health status tracking with Hikvision’s Touchless Self-Screening Solution.
Designed to protect employees and visitors, and to mitigate risk, it helps businesses overcome new challenges as they reopen and resume full operations. Hikvision’s Facility Self-Screening Solution with Health Questionnaire is a complete system that provides:
- Accurate temperature screening
- Mask detection with alerts
- Automated, touchless customized health questionnaire
The solution uses our Temperature Screening Terminal with Mask Detection (DS-K1T671TM-3XF) to provide access control, instant temperature screening and mask detection alerts at the front door. The process entails:
- A QR code that pops up on the access control screening terminal if the temperature reading is within normal range
- The QR code will redirect the user to the Health Questionnaire page after the QR code is scanned with a smartphone
- With normal temperature reading and approved health questionnaire, a visitor badge can be printed so the person can enter
Paired with our Video Intercom Monitoring Tablet (DS-KC001) to provide a 7-inch touch screen interface, it can remotely grant/refuse visitor access according to the status shown on the indoor station.
This is part of our broader Back-to-Business solutions offering, detailed further in this blog. Hikvision has a comprehensive lineup of solutions that help organizations get back to business safely that include: density control and social distancing, touch-free entry and exit, temperature screening from a safe distance, and mask detection.