New Cost-Effective, Wi-Fi Enabled Hikvision Temperature Screening Terminal with Access Control a Perfect Solution for Small Retailers
Hikvision’s new Wi-Fi enabled Temperature Screening Terminal DS-K1T341BMWI-T is a budget-friendly, touchless access control device integrated with temperature screening functionality. It’s a great solution to enable safe operations for small retailers, including restaurants, markets and grocers, coffee shops, gyms and boutiques.
The terminal uses a Wi-Fi connection and power outlet, enabling easy installation and flexible placement.
Designed for customers that want to ensure safety while operating on a discerning budget, the 4.3-inch touchless terminal rapidly screens skin-surface temperature and provides face mask detection with audible alerts. The terminal uploads abnormal temperature event records for easy reporting and tracking.
The terminal also features:
- Temperature measurement range: 86° to 113° F (30° to 45° C), Accuracy up to ±0.9° F (±0.5° C)
- Temperature measurement distance: 0.98 feet to 3.3 feet (0.3 m to 1 m)
- Fast temperature measurement mode
- Multiple authentication modes
- Face mask detection features, including face mask alert & forced mask wearing alert
- Built-in Mifare card reading module
- 3,000-person capacity, 5,000 card capacity, and 100,000 event capacity
A wall mount is included standard; the floor stand DS-KAB671-B is an optional add on.
Learn more about Hikvision’s affordable Wi-Fi Touchless Temperature Access Control Terminal on our website.
*Disclaimer: Hikvision USA Inc. products depicted herein are not FDA approved medical devices and are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. When configured correctly, the Hikvision products discussed herein can identify elevated human skin-surface temperature relative to a sample population.