New Brochure Covers Hikvision’s Facility Self-Screening Solution for Streamlined Access Control, Visitor Reporting, Mask Detection and Touch-Free Health Status Reporting
Our new online brochure, “Facility Self-Screening with Questionnaire,” details Hikvision’s all-in-one solution that provides touchless temperature screening, mask detection and a customizable health questionnaire. Designed to protect employees and visitors, the solution provides a streamlined process for access control, visitor reporting, and health status tracking.
A top priority for organizations across industries is to protect their employees, visitors and customers while delivering a great customer experience. Hikvision’s Facility Self-Screening Solution helps to reduce risk and protect people by offering a complete system that provides:
- Accurate skin-surface temperature screening
- Mask detection with alerts
- Alarm prompts when abnormal temperature or no mask is detected
- Automated, touch-free sign-in experience
How Does It Work?
The solution uses our Temperature Screening Terminal with Mask Detection (DS-K1T671TM-3XF) to provide access control, instant temperature screening and mask detection alerts at the front door. Paired with our Video Intercom Monitoring Tablet (DS-KC001) to provide a 7-inch touch screen interface, it can remotely grant/refuse visitor access according to the status shown on the indoor station.
The process entails:
- A QR code pops up on the screening terminal if the temperature reading is within normal range
- The QR code will redirect the user to the Health Questionnaire page after the QR code is scanned with a smartphone
- With normal temperature reading and approved health questionnaire, a visitor badge can be printed so the person can enter
View the brochure to learn more about this innovative solution.
Disclaimer: Hikvision USA Inc. products depicted herein are not FDA approved medical devices and are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. When configured correctly, the Hikvision products discussed herein can identify elevated human skin-surface temperature relative to a sample population.