New 8 MP DeepinView TandemVu Bullet Camera: Monitor Large Scenes and Close-Up Details Simultaneously
Hikvision is excited to announce a new addition to its TandemVu family with the 8 MP DeepinView TandemVu Bullet camera (iDS-2CD8A86G0-XZHSY). This camera is designed to monitor large scenes as well as close-up details simultaneously for ultimate monitoring protection. Hikvision once again sets the standard for situational awareness and proactive security. Read the full press release about this camera for more information.
The 8 MP DeepinView TandemVu Bullet camera is groundbreaking for its users. You can expect exceptional performance and unmatched precision in security operations. Equipped with powerful deep-learning algorithms and high-performance GPUs, this camera provides dual-channel computing and optimized viewpoints. This enables highly comprehensive monitoring and enhanced security levels.
Some additional features of the new 8 MP DeepinView TandemVu Bullet camera include:
- Face authentication and picture comparison to leverage embedded deep learning-based algorithms and select the best image for viewing.
- Perimeter protection by incorporating deep learning-based target detection and classification algorithms for robust perimeter protection.
- Effectively monitor line crossing, intrusion, region entrance, and exits while minimizing false alarms.
- Multi-target-type detection excels at detecting and capturing people and vehicles within specific regions.
- Road traffic and vehicle detection provides highly accurate license plate capture and recognition, surpassing traditional algorithms.
“Our new 8 MP DeepinView TandemVu Bullet Camera is fueled by advanced AI functions like perimeter protection, multi-target detection, and license plate recognition, providing dealers and end users with a comprehensive approach to security,” said John Xiao, Vice President of Marketing, Hikvision USA. “This showcases Hikvision's commitment to innovation and our mission to provide cutting-edge technologies that meet the evolving needs of our customers.”
Learn more about the 8 MP DeepinView TandemVu Bullet camera by visiting our website today.