New 2nd Generation IP & Two-Wire Intercom Brochure Released: Modular for Greater Flexibility, Modern Convenience with Robust Security
Hikvision has released a brochure online that overviews our new product offering: Hikvision’s 2nd Generation IP & Two-Wire Intercom solution that offers modern convenience with robust security. It’s well suited for applications in a wide-range of verticals such as schools, hospitality, residential and commercial buildings, and multi-family housing.
Our next generation of intercom products are modular, providing greater flexibility and customization. Both IP and two-wire intercom systems come equipped with a 2 MP 180-degree camera with built-in IR that can be integrated with Hikvision’s video recorder as a surveillance camera, allowing users to view live video, record and playback seamlessly at the door.
Easily capturing your entrance, doorstep, and more, our video intercoms also provide these valuable features:
- Full HD video quality at your door, capable of integrating with Hikvision recorders.
- Clear audio communication with echo and noise cancellation.
- 180-degree 2 MP Fisheye HD camera with IR for clear video in the dark.
- Mobile app enables user to speak to visitors and unlock doors remotely.
- User-friendly 7-inch touch screen LCD, also functions as a monitor for Hikvision cameras.
The new modular modern design expands system flexibility, and integrates with Hikvision recorders. IP camera integration with the new 2nd generation intercom system creates flexibility and security for tenants and building owners.