Meet Hikvision’s Multi-Sensor Camera Lineup: 3 Camera Series for Wide Area Coverage and Complete Situational Awareness
Hikvision proudly presents our innovative collection of three multi-sensor camera series which help deliver multi-directional monitoring, tandem views with 360° rotation pan-tilt-zoom, or 180° panoramic wide area coverage, accomplished only by using one of our advanced multi-sensor IP cameras. These products are easy to manage, using one IP address and providing multiple images from one camera unit. These cameras perform multiple functions and detect classified events accurately in a large coverage area, helping you to maximize your investment and save.
Watch the video to learn more about these cameras. Key features for each product line include:
Dual Lens PanoVu Camera: Multi-Sensor Any Angle Panoramic Series
- Easily adjust the camera to any angle to focus on what’s important
- Built-in microphone for real-time audio security
- Excellent outdoor performance with water and dust resistant (IP67) and vandal-resistant (IK10) ratings
Multi-Sensor TandemVu PTZ Series Cameras
- Big picture and details in one camera, 2 channel output
- Fast linkage between 2 channels
- Classified object detection
Panoramic Cameras with ColorVu: Multi-Sensor 180° Panoramic Series
- Outstanding 4K UHD resolution 5120×1440 with a dual lens
- Broad views with 4mmx2 fixed focal lens and 180° horizontal view
- Proactive deterrence with audio and strobe light features
Contact your local Hikvision representative to help you select the best multi-directional camera for your project.