Meet a CDC Recommendation for Safe Reopening with Hikvision’s Thermographic Bullet Cameras for Skin-Temperature Pre-Screening
Hikvision Thermographic Bullet Cameras provide accurate skin-temperature pre-screening, helping organizations to safely reopen and operate.
One of the CDC recommendations for safely reopening businesses is to provide temperature screening. Easy-to-operate Hikvision temperature screening bullet cameras can help. Screening takes less than one second, is highly accurate, and offers contactless measurement from a distance.
Hikvision has two thermographic bullet models to meet your application needs:
- Hikvision Thermographic Bullet Camera DS-2TD2617B-6/PA is equipped with highly sensitive thermal and optical sensors and a graphical processing unit (GPU) to run the video content analysis (VCA) algorithms developed by Hikvision’s deep learning technology. And, it offers IR distance up to 131 feet (40 m). Screening is accurate at a distance of 4.92 feet to 9.84 feet (1.5 m to 3 m).
- Hikvision Thermographic Bullet Camera DS-2TD2636B-13/P features thermal and 4 MP optical sensors, and a GPU to use high performance deep learning technology to run video content analytics (VCAs). It hosts 3D digital noise reduction (DNR) and digital image enhancement, provides outstanding color in dimly lit environments, and has built-in IR illumination. It also allows pre-screening from a safe distance of 8.2 feet to 23 feet (2.5 m to 7 m).
Both models also provide:
- Accuracy up to ±0.5 Degrees Fahrenheit (± 0.3 degrees Celsius) using the Hikvision Blackbody Calibrator
- Mitigate Risk of Exposure
- Improved Safety by Offering Contactless Measurement from a Distance
Learn more about our full line of thermographic temperature screening cameras at this link.
*Disclaimer: Hikvision USA Inc. products depicted herein are not FDA approved medical devices and are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. When configured correctly, the Hikvision products discussed herein can identify elevated human skin-surface temperature relative to a sample population.