Learn About Hikvision Retail Solutions on Our Friday, April 16 Webinar: Technologies to Support Loss Prevention, Video Evidence Management, and Enhance Marketing & Customer Experience
Join us on Friday, April 16 at 10 a.m. PST/1 p.m. EST for Hikvision’s technology webinar on its “Retail Solutions.” Hikvision’s retail solutions help to deter theft and support loss prevention, making it easier to find and share video evidence when an incident occurs, and enhance marketing efforts with heat mapping and queue management.
Led by Hikvision learning and development manager, George Umansky, this webinar will give attendees an overview of Hikvision’s comprehensive solutions for all aspects of a retail shop or mall, including the front entrance, cash register, parking lots, loading docks, warehouses, and much more. Loss prevention and marketing solutions are only the beginning. Real-time notifications can deter shoplifters, density monitoring can support social distancing, POS-integration protects profits, and panoramic monitoring provides clear views of all aisles in a store for enhanced asset protection.
The webinar will cover our portfolio of solutions for retail, including:
- 360-degree panoramic views for expansive parking lots and wide range views across a retail store using Hikvision’s PanoVu technology.
- Improving customer experience by optimizing employee schedules based on peak shopping time, analyzing average line wait times, and receiving alarms and detailed reports using Hikvision’s Queue Management camera.
- Growing revenue by understanding customer browsing patterns and dwell times at certain retail displays using heat-mapping technology and fisheye cameras.
- Generating a range of benefits for specific needs using technologies such as access control, time & attendance, early fire detection with thermal cameras, and video management with HikCentral.
- An all-in-one Public View Monitor (PVM) to display that a video surveillance camera is in use for added deterrence, to show density monitoring data for social distancing, and to display advertisements to garner customer attention for promotional items as they enter the store.
The webinar is free, but space is limited. Reserve your spot today for Hikvision’s Retail Solutions webinar at this link.
About George Umansky:
George Umansky is a Learning and Development Manager for Hikvision USA. He applies his extensive background of more than 20 years of technical training and education to deliver technical training, education, and develop instructional videos for the Hikvision team and external partners. With more than 24 years in the security and surveillance industry, including sales management, sales engineering, product management and product marketing, he applies his wide range of knowledge to teach others. Designated as a United States Air Force Certified Master Instructor, this award is designated by extensive training in Curriculum Development, Training Supervision, Instructional Systems Development, Student Counseling, Development of Training Objectives, Tests and Measurements, and more. He graduated with honors from the USAF Technical Training Instructor and Military Training Instructor courses.