Learn About Hikvision K-12 Education Solutions on Our Friday, April 2 Webinar: Comprehensive School Security to Ensure the Safety of Students, Staff & Visitors
Join us on Friday, April 2 at 10 a.m. PST/1 p.m. EST for Hikvision’s technology webinar on its “K-12 Education Solutions.” We’ll introduce our extensive portfolio of K-12 solutions that provides comprehensive security across the entire campus to ensure the safety of students, staff and visitors.
Led by Hikvision solutions architect, Greg Fisk, the webinar will provide a K-12 solutions overview, helping attendees understand how to apply Hikvision technology to improve safety and security. Hikvision’s K-12 solutions can improve visitor management, ensuring only authorized people and vehicles are able to enter the property. K-12 solutions can deter unwanted behavior, boosting safety and security for students and staff. Panoramic camera solutions can cover sports arenas and gyms, as well as areas that would otherwise have a blind spot.
We’ll cover the full spectrum of Hikvision’s K-12 solutions and benefits, including:
- Wide area 180-degree coverage with PanoVu panoramic cameras
- False alarm reduction with AcuSense and Smart Tracking that monitors only vehicles and people, not unimportant objects or movement
- Protect lives and enhance safety while mitigating risk with thermal cameras that provide clear views through smoke, fog and darkness
- 360-degree PanoVu cameras for monitoring sport fields and providing wide area coverage with one camera
- Indoor HD monitoring with Mini PTZ and Fisheye cameras, providing greater coverage with fewer cameras
- Remote classroom monitoring and audio recording
- Centralized control room management to view and manage your video, network and security responses
The webinar is free, but space is limited. Reserve your spot for the Hikvision K-12 webinar online today at this link.
About Greg Fisk:
Greg Fisk is a Solutions Architect for Hikvision USA. Responsible for assisting regional teams with solution design for complex and enterprise projects, Fisk helps develop solution packages that include sales and technical collateral highlighting key product features and applications. He is also involved in new product testing and provides feedback to the Hikvision R&D team to improve existing and future products. He lives in Chicago and has 44 years of experience in the video industry, and 20 years of experience in low voltage and infrastructure.