Join Hikvision’s Product Roadmap 2021 Webinar on June 4: Learn About Product Innovations that Support Partners, Integrators and End Users in Meeting Today’s Challenges
Join our webinar on Friday, June 4 at 10 a.m. PST / 1 p.m. EST on the “Hikvision Product Roadmap 2021.” We’ll highlight product innovations and releases for the remainder of the year that will support partners, integrators and end users with solutions to meet today’s challenges.
Led by Hikvision USA product manager Marlon Lau, and Michael Hendrix, Hikvision USA director of sales engineering, the webinar will overview our 2nd generation AcuSense PCI Series Cameras, 2nd generation DeepinView iDS-7 Series Cameras, new ColorVu camera models, our unique 4G solar-powered standalone security kit, Smart Pro PTZs, managed switches, and more. The presentation will be followed by a question-and-answer session where attendees will have a chance to ask our experts about various solutions.
The Product Roadmap 2021 covers solutions that provide a wide range of user benefits.
- 2nd Generation AcuSense PCI Series Cameras: The PCI series enhances accuracy and reduces false alarm notifications, helping to save you time and money on incident response. With new audio and visual notifications, 2nd Gen AcuSense provides real-time active deterrence from crime, intruders and unwanted behavior.
- DeepinView iDS-7 Series Cameras: Fueled by AI algorithms, these cameras provide exceptional false alarm reduction, improved alarm monitoring accuracy, and operational efficiency. Capable of detecting human and vehicle overlapping and multiple targets overlapping, it also precisely detects a human with the detection bonding box, excluding the broader range of a human shadow. Set parameters to monitor specific areas more easily with alarms triggered by human only, vehicle only, or human and vehicle.
- New ColorVu Cameras: Hikvision’s ColorVu imaging technology provides vivid images and video around the clock, even in zero-light environments, by using a high-performance sensor, a large iris, and gentle supplemental lighting. The true color of a person’s clothing or the color of a vehicle will be clearly visible in live viewing mode and in recorded video footage—during daytime, nighttime, and in poor lighting conditions—providing added deterrence from crime.
- Industry First Solar 4G Camera Kit: This industry first by Hikvision is a unique, fully assembled, standalone solar-powered security station for temporary sites and remote locations that do not have a network or traditional power connections. This includes construction sites, outdoor venues, special event locations, residential and commercial applications, and more.
- Additional Products: We’ll cover the solutions listed above, and many more, including EI Smart Managed Switches, Web Conference cameras, Smart Pro Radar and 8-Inch PTZs, and IP Kits.
We’re excited to share how we will be supporting the marketplace in 2021 and beyond with a host of solutions designed to meet a variety of needs. Join our Product Roadmap 2021 Webinar by registering at this link.