Join Hikvision and Campus Safety Magazine for Our June 17 Webcast: How Artificial Intelligence Can Bolster School Security and Safety
Join Hikvision and Campus Safety magazine on Thursday, June 17 at 11 a.m. PST/2 p.m. EST for our education webcast, “How Artificial Intelligence Can Bolster School Security and Safety.”
Led by Hikvision expert Michael Hendrix, director sales application engineering, and Tony DeStefano, Hikvision vertical market leader – education, this webcast will cover the latest algorithms and AI technology to help educational facilities and campuses ensure student and staff safety.
Join the webcast to learn:
- Why student violence is on the rise in K-12 schools, and how can you prevent and deter this behavior
- How to detect and prevent bullying and fights using Artificial Intelligence
- Ways to effectively manage visitors and stop incidents by preventing unauthorized persons from entering school grounds
- How Artificial Intelligence can detect unauthorized vehicle parking to proactively prevent a threat or incident
- How LPR (license plate recognition) systems can help you determine liability from vehicle damage and identify unauthorized vehicles
Hikvision is a leading provider of school and classroom security and monitoring solutions. Our products help to minimize risks to students and schools by providing real-time, actionable security information.
Register here to join the June 17 webcast: “How Artificial Intelligence Can Bolster School Security and Safety.”