Hikvision’s New Temperature Screening Terminal Integrates High Accuracy Temperature Screening with Access Control for Improved Safety and Security
Hikvision’s DS-K1T671TM-3XF Temperature Screening Terminal is an access control device integrated with high accuracy temperature screening for improved safety and security.
It can quickly measure skin-surface temperature and notify the user about abnormal temperature readings. This product is well-suited for a wide range of applications, including office buildings, transportation hubs, retail facilities, educational centers, and more.
The product also features:
- Safe, Non-Contact Temperature Measurement from a Distance
- Vanadium Oxide Uncooled Sensor Measures Human Skin-Temperature
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 0.9° F (± 0.5° C) w/o Blackbody Calibration
- Temperature Range: 86° F to 113° F (30° C to 45° C)
- Detection Distance: 0.98 to 6.5 ft. (0.3 to 2 m)
- Rapid Temperature Reading in Less than 0.2 Seconds
- Abnormal Temperature and Face Mask Alert with Audible Warning
- 7-Inch LCD Touchscreen for Easy Programming and Operation
- 2 MP Dual Wide-Angle Lens for Enhanced Temperature Reading from 0.98 to 6.5 Feet (0.3 to 2 m)
It comes with included wall mount. Optional desk stand (DS-DM0710BL), floor stand (DS-KAB671-B) and floor stand base (DS-KAB6-BASE) are available for flexible installation.
Learn more about our Temperature Screening Terminal on the product page.
Hikvision offers a wide range of temperature screening solutions that deliver safe, non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact and that integrate with our cameras, metal detector, NVRs and more.
Disclaimer: Hikvision USA Inc. products depicted herein are not FDA approved medical devices and are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. When configured correctly, the Hikvision products discussed herein can identify elevated human skin-surface temperature relative to a sample population.