Hikvision’s New, All-Encompassing M-Series NVRs Deliver Super-High-Definition Data in True 8K
Hikvision’s new M-Series 8K NVRs are now available, providing a comprehensive video recording upgrade for higher resolutions with sharp imaging in expansive areas. These 8K NVRs are designed and built for the security industry, with two channels of 32 MP decoding and 8K resolution or dual 4K. The M-Series NVRs support video recording, storage, transfer, decoding, and output of up to 8K super-high-resolution images.
Exciting, detailed highlights of the M-Series NVRs include:
- 8-core 64-bit SoC chips to ensure stable access to large data streams
- Dynamic Caching Technology and I-Frame Transferring Technology provide stable operation and ensure video stream integrity
- Reduced frame loss and delays during transferring
- Decoding capacity: 32 channels at 1080p, 8 channels at 8 MP, 16 channels at 4 MP, and 2 channels at 8K
- HDMI 2.1 Interface and output resolution of 8K (7680 x 4320)/30 Hz
The M-Series 8K NVRs can be used with several Hikvision cameras in a variety of situations. They are ideal in environments where there is a wide field of view and extremely high image resolution is needed. These NVRs provide multiple angles, reduce costs, and ensure robust security.
Additionally, to confirm system stability and data safety, the M-Series NVRs feature an embedded file system that increases productivity for data management tasks, a 1-1 redundant power supply for load balancing, reduced pressure, increased service life, and a “dual” system to avoid data loss and guarantee reliability.
Learn more about the new Hikvision M-Series 8K NVRs on our website today.