Hikvision’s ColorVu PT (Pan, Tilt) 4 MP Camera Provides Vivid Color Images Around the Clock
Hikvision’s new ColorVu PT (pan, tilt) camera (DS-2DE3A400BW-DE) pairs our unique ColorVu technology with pan and tilt features for greater coverage.
Hikvision’s ColorVu is a proprietary imaging technology that provides vivid images and video 24/7, even in zero-light environments, by using a large iris, gentle supplemental lighting, and a high-performance sensor. These three technologies work together with ColorVu to enhance video and images around the clock:
- Large iris f/1.0 super aperture collects more light than conventional cameras to produce better images
- Warm, supplemental lighting is adjustable from 0-100 illumination
- Advanced sensor uses Backside illumination (BSI) to provide better quality video and images
The ColorVu PT camera offers precise detection of objects in any environment by sensing human and vehicle movement versus non-human objects such as rain, animals, and leaves. It also hosts these features:
- 3-inch 4 mm fixed lens and up to 0.0005 lux
- Real-time alarms provide audible warning and flashing light
- Two-way audio to listen and speak using built-in microphone and speaker
Learn more about this innovative camera on the product page.