Hikvision’s Advanced Analytics and Wide Range of Capabilities Enhance Line of Exceptional Products and Technologies
Hikvision’s wide selection of security cameras, access control products, and intercom systems, as well as DVRs and NVRs feature advanced analytics, enhancing business intelligence, expanding functionality, and improving security. Hikvision’s advanced analytics, which are built through Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning algorithms, put functional solutions to work in common business challenges.
Learn more about our advanced analytics on the new webpage: Analytics fueled by AI.
Products and technologies with a wide range of capabilities and innovative analytics include:
- 2nd Gen AcuSense Technology: Accelerates false alarm reductions and improves operational efficiency
- DeepinView Cameras: Camera line featuring the latest AI video analytics and Deep Learning technology
- The I-Series NVR: Benefits include storage, diversified video display, easy-to-use functionality, and intelligent video analytics
- The AcuSense NVR: Benefits include an incredible user experience with accurate detection of human and vehicle events to reduce false alarms
- TandemVu PTZs with AcuSense or DeepinView Technology: Integrating bullet and PTZ camera capabilities in a single unit to provide a big picture angle and the small details
2nd Gen AcuSense technology discards triggers from insignificant movement like animals, leaves, and more. Features like Motion Detection and Quick Target Search help users locate and identify footage of people and vehicles, reducing the costs of manual video searches. This technology sorts video files by “Human Files” or Vehicle Files” so you can easily find the video clip you want using categories, time, or location.
DeepinView Cameras are equipped to detect multiple attributes like clothing color and accessories with exceptional accuracy. These cameras can detect and provide automatic alerts for unusual activities, which reduces false alarms by more than 95%. They also have a powerful 6-in-1 switchable AI algorithm in one camera housing providing detailed and valuable business and operational insights.
The I-Series NVR features reliable storage, diversified video display, trusted stability, enhanced security, and intelligent video analytics to support enterprises and SMBs. These NVRs support up to 32 MP resolution for recording along with ultra-high definition up to 4K. The AcuSense NVR comes with a built-in algorithm supporting multiple video content analytics (VCAs) to distinguish between humans, vehicles, and other objects.
TandemVu PTZs zoom in on important details without losing the general overview. The 7-inch models include AcuSense technology to enable automation from intelligent AI. This enables cameras to differentiate between real security threats and unimportant moving objects. The 8-inch models come equipped with DeepinView technology, adding intelligent analytics to boost both the bullet and PTZ modules.
To learn more about product and technologies with advanced analytics, visit our website today.