Hikvision Releases AcuSense IP Cameras and NVRs: Delivers False Alarm Reduction
Hikvision’s AcuSense Makes Deep Learning Technology Affordable for SMBs
Hikvision North America has released a new line of AcuSense cameras and NVRs designed to reduce false alarms in any environment.
Hikvision AcuSense cameras provide detection of targets, reducing time spent responding to false alarms. By accurately sensing human and vehicle movement versus non-human objects such as rain, animals and leaves, AcuSense offers more effective intrusion detection and greatly reduces false alarms.
New AcuSense camera models include:
- 4 MP IR Varifocal Bullet DS-2CD2646G1-IZS
- 4 MP IR Fixed Bullet DS-2CD2T46G1-4I (SL) with 2.8 mm, 4 mm, 6 mm, and 8 mm lens options
- 4 MP IR Fixed Turret DS-2CD2346G1-I with 2.8 mm, 4 mm and 6mm lens options
- 4 MP IR Fixed Indoor Turret DS-2CD2346G1-I/SL with 2.8 mm and 4 mm lens options
- 4 MP IR Fixed Dome DS-2CD2146G1-IS with 2.8 mm and 4 mm lens options
- 4 MP IR Varifocal Dome with DS-2CD2746G1-IZS
SL models are enhanced with strobe lights and audio alarms to deter intruders. AcuSense cameras can be used with conventional Hikvision “I” series NVRs or with AcuSense NVRs.
AcuSense NVRs are available in 8- or 16-channels with 2 or 4 SATA ports and include these models:
AcuSense NVRs feature “Quick Target Search” to enable ease of searching for footage automatically and lessens time spent searching for and identifying humans and vehicles. Smart Search and False Alarm Search features are only available in AcuSense NVRs.
With AcuSense, budget-conscious SMB customers get the latest intelligent surveillance features, including false alarm reduction while leveraging their existing security investment. Ideal applications include perimeter fences, restricted spaces, parking lots, outdoor storage, car lots, and construction sites.
Find out more about AcuSense solutions on our website at this link.