Hikvision Protects Profits In Today’s Food Service Industry, Releases New Brochure: Overview of Hikvision Security Solutions for Quick Service Restaurants (QSR)
Hikvision has released a new brochure detailing its security solutions for the Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) sector that protect assets, people and profits, support loss prevention efforts, and improve ROI.
Our QSR security solutions can provide better internal record-keeping and track employee activities across multiple locations at one time (i.e. drive-thru and kitchen) to ensure work efficiencies, conduct, safety and attentive customer service.
Hikvision’s robust suite of retail-centric features provides data to further improve operational efficiencies
and ensure customer satisfaction. Features include:
- HikCentral CMS (central management system): Capable of managing video across single or multiple store locations
- Customer Heat Mapping: Indicates high traffic areas for marketing optimization
- Line Queueing: Provides data for customer wait times, optimizing staff levels, and ensuring a high level of customer service
- People Counting: Conversion data to assist operations in managing labor allocation at peak service times as well as maximizing upsell opportunities
- Point-of-Sale Integration: Integrate in-store video with POS data for transaction verification and prevention of costly customer exceptions
- DarkFighter Technology: Provides clear images in low light conditions such as parking lots and dumpster areas.
Better quality video and images, ability to store footage for longer periods of time with less bandwidth, and ease of monitoring from a central station or remotely via laptop or smartphone using HikCentral, all support retailers. Specialty solutions such as H.265+ video compression technology, point-of-sale (POS) integration, and TurboHD all provide budget-friendly options to improve operations.
Download a copy of the brochure, “HIKVISION: Protecting Profits In Today’s Food Service Industry,” from our website at this link.