Hikvision Offers Two Tiers of Varifocal Cameras at the Best Price on the Market
If you’re looking for cost-effective security cameras that offer flexibility and adjustability, then you’re going to love our varifocal camera lineup. With two different tiers to choose from, both entry-level and advanced models, you can get a wider field of view to better protect your property.
With varifocal cameras, you can also zoom in and out more easily, whereas fixed-lens cameras offer more limited-angle viewing options. Our two tiers of varifocal cameras come in a variety of models. The entry-level Value Express line has dome and bullet options, while the higher-end Value IP cameras come in bullet, dome, and turret for your convenience.
Entry-Level Value Express Varifocal Cameras
This more affordable option includes the 4 MP Outdoor EXIR Varifocal Network Bullet Camera and 4 MP Outdoor EXIR Varifocal Network Dome Camera. Value Express models offer the best price in the market with basic functionality like motion detection.
This camera line also has these key features:
- H.265+ video compression technology
- Up to 2560 x 1440 Resolution
- EXIR 2.0, Hikvision’s proprietary IR extended range technology, which has a range of 100 feet (30 meters)
- Minimum Illumination: Color: 0.018 Lux @ (f/1.6, AGC on)
- 2.8 mm to 12 mm Motorized Varifocal Lens
- 12 VDC ± 25% (PoE IEEE802.3af), maximum 10 or 11 W. Durable metal housing
High-End Value IP Varifocal Cameras
Our high-end varifocal cameras are the 4 MP AcuSense Motorized Varifocal Turret Network Camera, 4 MP AcuSense Motorized Varifocal Dome Network Camera, and 4 MP AcuSense Motorized Varifocal Bullet Network Camera. The Value IP cameras support AcuSense for intelligent human and vehicle classification while providing reliably clear, high-quality video security. Some of the key features included are:
- High-quality imaging with 4 MP resolution
- Motorized varifocal lens for easy installation and monitoring
- Clear imaging against strong backlight due to 120 dB WDR technology
- Efficient H.265+ video compression technology
- Water and dust resistant (IP67) and vandal resistant (IK10)
- Focus on human and vehicle target classification based on deep learning
To learn more about our range of varifocal cameras, contact your local representative.