Hikvision Launches New Online Interactive Virtual 3D Product Models, Now Live on the Website
Hikvision is pleased to introduce a new and innovative feature on our website: interactive 3D product models. Using an industry-leading 3D content software, this new tool provides in-depth product insights for Hikvision integrators, partners, and end users.
The new online tool enables customers to view and interact with 360-degree product models online prior to purchase, enhancing product knowledge.
“We are excited to launch 3D content online powered by industry-leading technology, giving our customers the ability to virtually interact with Hikvision products. We pride ourselves on thinking outside-the-box to introduce innovative ways to present our brand, products, and solutions to customers and partners. We are hyper-focused on helping integrators and end users understand our products and specifications so they can make better buying decisions for their businesses and customers,” said Manny Gonzalez, Hikvision senior creative manager.
Hikvision has rolled out this feature for select products below and has several more in production. Interact with live 3D models here:
- PanoVu 8 MP Flexible Series Camera: DS-2CD6D24FWD
- Video Intercom Indoor Station with 7-inch Touch Screen: DS-KH8300-T
- Two-Wire Indoor Station with 7-inch Touch Screen: DS-KH8340
- Two-Wire Digital Door Station: DS-KV8103
- Two-Wire Video/Audio Distributor: DS-KAD709
- IP Video Intercom–Apartment Door Station: DS-KD3002-VM
- 2 MP Outdoor IR Network Turret Camera: DS-2CD2323G0-I
Online visitors can interact with Hikvision’s 360-degree product models to view all angles and details of a product.