Hikvision Highly Accurate Elevated Skin-Surface Temperature Screening Solutions: Package Comparison Chart Now Online
Hikvision released its Highly Accurate Thermographic (HAT) Cameras for elevated skin-surface temperature detection and more. The thermographic line is available in various housing models including bi-spectrum turrets, bi-spectrum bullets, and handheld models. Our new online comparison chart helps you evaluate and select the best combination of HAT solutions, software, and accessories to support your application needs.
HAT cameras offer key features such as:
- Extremely Safe—Contactless Measurement from a Distance
- Instant One-Second Screening
- Smart—Screens Forehead Skin Surfaces
The comparison chart overviews specific product combinations that provide key features and benefits:
- Mid-Range Handheld Camera DS-2TP21B-6AVF/W: Handheld thermographic camera offers a mobile, flexible solution with accuracy of ±0.9-degrees Fahrenheit at a safe social distance of 3.3 to 6.6 ft. It can be used with free Hikvision desktop software or mobile application.
- Turret, Bullet and NVR for Short, Medium and Long-Range Coverage: Short-range Turret Camera DS-2TD1217B-3/PA, Mid-Range Bullet Camera DS-2TD2617B-6/PA, and Long-Range Bullet Camera DS-2TD2636B-13/P. Features include screening up to 30 people at a time, mask detection, and more.
- Short-Range Turret, Medium and Long-Range Bullets paired with Blackbody Calibrator: Provides automated voice alarms and Blackbody calibrator improves accuracy up to ±0.5 degrees Fahrenheit.
The comparison chart outlines details of these packages in greater depth, plus HikCentral Professional CMS packages, and accessories such as brackets and tripod mounts.
You can download a copy of Hikvision’s Highly Accurate Elevated Skin-Surface Temperature Screening Solutions brochure at this link: “Elevated Skin-Surface Temperature Screening Solutions.”
Disclaimer: Hikvision USA Inc. products depicted herein are not FDA approved medical devices and are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. When configured correctly, the Hikvision products discussed herein can identify elevated human skin-surface temperature relative to a sample population.