Hikvision 16 MP PanoVu Stitches 180-Degree Panoramic View and Features PTZ, Combining Two Cameras Into One
The Hikvision 180-Degree Stitched 16 MP PanoVu Camera (DS-2DP1618ZIXS-DE/440/T2) combines a panoramic camera and PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) into one camera to optimize wide area coverage and zoom on precise details.
Hikvision designed its PanoVu 180-degree and 360-degree Panoramic with PTZ Series to overcome the challenges of traditional cameras. The integrated design and high-speed PTZ action grants the user swift positioning over expansive areas with the power to bring sharp details into focus.
Our 16 MP PanoVu with PTZ captures panoramic images using four sensors to stitch together a clear 180-degree view. This camera also features advanced video analytic algorithms, providing a wide range of smart functions within the panoramic view field. These include intrusion detection, line crossing detection, and region entrance and exit detection. The camera can also output alarm signals to link the PTZ for tracking, to improve security efficiency.
Additional camera features include:
- Four 1/1.8-Inch 4 MP Progressive Scan CMOS Sensors
- Minimum Illumination for Color: 0.0005 Lux @ (ƒ/1.6, AGC On), Black & White: 0.0001 Lux @ (ƒ/1.6, AGC On)
- Supports People Density Detection in Panoramic Channel
- Pan and Tilt Range: 360-Degrees Pan, -15° to 90° Tilt
- 40x Optical Zoom, 16x Digital Zoom
- Wide Dynamic Range of 120 dB
- IR Distance up to 820 feet (250 m)
Learn more about this high performance, feature-packed PanoVu camera with PTZ on the product page.