Get Wide Range Panoramic Coverage with PTZ for Precise Detail in One Camera with Hikvision’s Large-Sized 32 MP PanoVu with 360-Degree Stitched Panoramic Images
Hikvision’s PanoVu panoramic network camera lineup offers a great solution—a single camera that can provide panoramic coverage. Our large-sized 32 MP PanoVu provides 360-degree stitched panoramic images for clear, wide range coverage, and features PTZ for precise detail, all in one camera.
Traditionally large coverage areas required more than one camera in order to provide panoramic imagery and to provide zoomed-in, detailed views. Typical coverage for 360-degree panoramic video applications often requires the installation of four cameras or a fisheye camera. Hikvision’s PanoVu series overcomes this challenge.
The Hikvision 360-degree Stitched 32 MP PanoVu Camera with PTZ (DS-2DP3236ZIXS-D/440/T2) stitches together images from a panoramic view for optimum video and images. It uses 3D positioning to capture panoramic images, and uses eight sensors for a full 360-degree view. It works for wide-range and large-coverage applications, such as stadiums, parks, and parking lots.
The 32 MP PanoVu with PTZ also features:
- Minimum Illumination: Color: 0.0005 Lux @ (Æ’/1.6, AGC On), Black/hiteW: 0.0001 Lux @ (Æ’/1.6, AGC On)
- 40x Optical Zoom, 16x Digital Zoom
- IR Distance up to 820 feet (250 m)
- Supports People Density Detection in Panoramic Channel Mode, for social distancing tracking
- DarkFighter Technology for ultra-low light performance
- Auto Tracking 2.0: Using Hikvision’s deep learning algorithm, the PTZ feature can classify objects into vehicle, human and others, and track only that specific object.
To learn more about Hikvision’s 32 MP PanoVu Camera with PTZ, visit the product page on our website.