Get Intelligent License Plate Recognition to Elevate Parking Security With Our New DeepinView Dome and Bullet Cameras
We’ve released two 7-series DeepinView, AI-powered License Plate Recognition (LPR) cameras in a dome and bullet model with 4 MP resolution, designed to elevate security for end-user parking lots and garages.
The dome model features ColorVu for 24/7 full-color video and images, even at night. The bullet model features DarkFighter technology for excellent low-light imaging capture. The IDS-2CD7547G0/P-XZHS(Y) 4 MP ColorVu DeepinView Varifocal Dome Network Camera and the IDS-2CD7A46G0/P-IZHSY 2.8-12MM 4 MP LPR IR Varifocal Bullet Network Camera are both available and in stock now.
With embedded deep learning-based license plate capture and recognition algorithms, the camera can achieve plate capture and recognition. The algorithm enables high recognition accuracy of common plates and complex-structured plates, offering great innovation compared with previous LPR algorithms.
These DeepinView dome and bullet LPR models also feature:
- F1.0 (dome) or F1.2 (bullet) large aperture and 1/1.8-inch
- LPR and vehicle analysis such as vehicle license plate and direction detection
- With “H” models: The lens heater supports camera operation in negative 40 degrees Celsius (104 Fahrenheit)
- “Y” models support anti-corrosion layer
- Fusion supplemental lighting: IR mode and white lighting mode are switchable (only in ColorVu models)