Facilitate Social Distancing with Hikvision’s Dual-Lens People Counting Density Cameras
Hikvision’s Dual-Lens People Counting Density Cameras can facilitate social distancing. Our indoor and outdoor models accurately count people, track occupancy, and measure distance between people.
Watch Hikvision’s YouTube video that illustrates how the Density Cameras operate to support social distancing, at this link.
Two Hikvision People Counting camera models are currently available. Use of Social Distancing Measurement and Social Density Tracking functions requires loading of specific (free) firmware as indicated below.
Hikvision’s Indoor Dual-Lens People Counting Density Camera DS-2CD6825G0/C-IS and Hikvision’s Outdoor Dual-Lens People Counting Density Camera DS-2CD6825G0/C-IVS can accurately count people, keep track of occupancy or measure the distance between people by using dual-lens 3D vision with deep learning analytics.
Features on both models include:
- People Counting for Business Intelligence
- Social Distance Measurement for Safety (using Social Distance firmware)
- Social Density Tracking for Safety (using People Flow Control firmware)
- Minimum Illumination Color: 0.0176 lux @ ƒ/2.25, B/W: 0 lux with IR
- Main Stream: 30 fps (1920 × 1080, 1280 × 720)
- 12 VDC, PoE (802.3af), 8.3 W Max.
Click this link to view the People Counting product pages and learn more.