Deter Shoplifters with Hikvision’s HDMI Dome Camera: Direct Connect to Public View Monitors
Deter shoplifters using our HDMI dome camera, which displays in-store scenes on public view monitors for better asset protection and security. It’s available in 2 MP or 8 MP (4K) UHD (ultra-high definition) resolution.
Great for in-store surveillance and public safety, Hikvision’s DS-2CD2125G0-IMS IR Fixed Dome Indoor Network Camera easily connects to in-store monitors using a built-in Micro-HDMI interface (type D) to provide security for customers, and additional theft deterrence for loss prevention efforts.
The HDMI camera offers 1920x1080 resolution at 60 fps, and is available with a 2.8 mm, 4 mm, or 6 mm fixed lens. Color sensitivity goes down to 0.009 lux at ƒ/1.6, 0 lux with IR range up to 98 feet (30 meters). Additional features include:
- Built in Audio and Alarm Interfaces
- 2 MP or 8 MP (4K) UHD Resolution
- True 120 dB WDR for High Quality Images
- Four Behavior Analytics and Face Detection Help Identify Suspicious Activity
- Built-In MicroSD Card Slot Supports Up To 128 GB
- Powered by DarkFighterTM
Learn more about the camera here.