Capture Precise Details Across Expansive Areas with Hikvision’s 4 MP 42x Optical Zoom IR Speed Dome Camera
Hikvision’s 4 MP Network IR Speed Dome DS-2DF8442IXS-AEL (T2) enables the capture of precise details in high resolution across expansive areas with its 42x optical zoom and long-range IR.
Equipped with a 1/1.8-inch progressive scan CMOS sensor and 42x zoom lens, the camera enables precise zoom to see details across large areas or buildings. Its ability to deliver IR at a distance of up to 1,640 feet (500 meters) makes it effective for forests, large venues, stations, parks, airports and other sizeable properties. The DS-2DF8442IXS-AEL (T2) offers long-range IR with HD video, and many other features, at a competitive price.
It also provides:
- Color Video and Images at 0.002 Lux @ (ƒ/1.2, AGC On)
- Black & White Video and Images at 0.0002 Lux @ (ƒ/1.2, AGC On); provides HD viewing to 0 Lux with IR
- H.265+ video compression technology for improved bandwidth usage and storage
- 140 dB WDR (wide dynamic range)
- GIS (Gyroscope Image Stabilization) to ensure image quality is secured in applications with shaky or uncertain conditions, such as long-range zoom, sides of streets, or during strong winds
- Hikvision Rapid Focus technology for quick and accurate focus when the zoom ratio changes
Designed to facilitate accurate details at long ranges, our IR Speed Dome offers a wide range of technological features to support complex and expansive facilities and properties. Learn more at the product page here.