Back to Business Solutions Webpage Now Online: Details Solutions for Today’s Challenges, including Social Distancing, Touch-Free Entry & Exit, Temperature Screening, and Mask Detection
Organizations in all industries face new demands to ensure the safety of employees and visitors, while delivering a good customer experience. Helping businesses meet today’s unique challenges, Hikvision has a lineup of solutions to ensure safe operations and reopening. Our “Back to Business” solutions webpage is now available on our website, detailing products that assist with automated tracking of social distancing, touch-free entry and exit, skin temperature screening solutions, mask detection, and much more.
The solutions webpage includes an overview and product showcase for:
- Temperature Screening Solutions: Getting back to business safely means mitigating risk. With easy-to-operate Hikvision temperature screening solutions—cameras in multiple housing models, a metal detector with temperature screening, and more—we’re making it simpler and more streamlined to create and maintain a safe work environment. Skin-surface temperature screening takes less than one second, is highly accurate, and offers contactless measurement from a distance.
- Mask Detection: Hikvision's mask detection solution is touch-free and integrated with access control. And, it can confirm with audible notification if an individual entering your premises is wearing a mask. It also includes advanced feature options to pre-screen and display skin-surface temperature.
- Social Distancing & Density Control: Our social distancing and density solutions use deep learning people-counting cameras, network video recorders (NVRs), digital signage boxes, and our iVMS-4200 application to calculate and notify when social density and distancing exceptions occur. Some options provide additional benefits such as face mask detection, loitering detection, queue management, multi-purpose digital signage and integration with skin-surface temperature screening cameras.
- Self-Screening with Touch-Free Health Questionnaire: As people return to work and daily routines, it is crucial for businesses to maximize efficiency of their access control systems. Under the new normal, safe and fast temperature screening is critical, and touch-free access control, attendance, and visitor management with a customizable health questionnaire can help.
- HikCentral Professional CMS: HikCentral Pro is a comprehensive central management system (CMS) that brings together powerful video surveillance and access control systems of any size. It enables ease of viewing, searching and managing security footage from a PC, smartphone or central station.
Visit the Back to Business solutions page for additional details about product options, configurations and more.
*Disclaimer: Hikvision USA Inc. products depicted herein are not FDA approved medical devices and are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. When configured correctly, the Hikvision products discussed herein can identify elevated human skin-surface temperature relative to a sample population.