2019 Cyber: Secured Forum Announces Speakers, Hikvision Event Bronze Sponsor
The 2nd annual Cyber: Secured Forum being held in Dallas July 29-31, 2019 has announced speakers, according to an article by SDM magazine. The event is hosted by ISC Security Events, PSA Security Network and the Security Industry Association (SIA). Hikvision USA Inc. is an event Bronze Sponsor.
From the article: “Focused on the cybersecurity of integrated security systems and IoT devices, the Cyber: Secured Forum will share insights from top-level speakers, including penetration testers; chief information security officers; video, cloud and telecom providers; and experts in cyber law and cyber insurance.”
Speakers listed in the SDM announcement include:
- Troy Bowen, manager, application security, Verizon
- Wayne Dean, vice president, McGriff Insurance Services
- Adam Firestone, chief engineering officer, Secure Channels Inc.
- Hannah Hoeflinger, professional lines broker, INSUREtrust
- Edward Lee, security and trust advisor, Google Cloud
For the full list of speakers, click here.