Hikvision Focuses on Intelligent Technologies, Learning and Development at GSX 2022
Exhibits Advanced AI-Driven Solutions and Hosts Live Trainings
Atlanta, GA (August 16 , 2022) – Hikvision, a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of security products and solutions that deliver the ideal combination of high performance and extreme value, is showcasing its latest AI-driven technologies and products at GSX 2022 from Sept. 12-14. Hikvision is exhibiting a wide assortment of proven, innovative products across its comprehensive lineup of security cameras to video intercom and access control solutions, all centrally managed and integrated with the HikCentral VMS. The team will also feature its exclusive AcuSense and ColorVu technologies with advanced analytics. Hikvision’s extensive showcase of AI-driven products and software is being complemented with live virtual learning and development sessions conducted throughout the show in booth no. 3617.
“GSX 2022 is Hikvision’s first major industry event in the U.S. since the pandemic, and we are extremely pleased to personally re-engage with customers and partners in Atlanta,” said John Xiao, Vice President of Marketing, Hikvision USA. “There have been many new technologies and solutions introduced over the past two years that we are showcasing in our exhibit hall booth. To help industry professionals obtain a better grasp on these new solutions, we are also conducting an ongoing series of virtual training live from the show floor.”
Hikvision’s theme for GSX 2022, “Innovative Security Beyond Video,” is reflected in the diverse assortment of products featured at the show including IP cameras with AcuSense for smart detection, ColorVu for 24/7 full color in darkness, TurboHD for high-resolution images over coaxial cables, NVR/DVR systems, and software solutions like HikCentral version 2.2. Here is a small selection of innovative products that will be highlighted at the booth:
• 4K Panoramic Cameras with ColorVu: Panoramic Cameras with ColorVu provide 24/7 full color, 180° horizontal views in 4K resolution with a dual-lens. They also feature advanced image fusion technology that delivers seamless clear images in dark and light applications and AcuSense for false alarm reduction.
• 4 MP AcuSense Fixed Dome Camera (DS-2CD2143G2-IU): Second generation AcuSense G2 enables this camera to deliver intelligent detection and VCAs at a great value with alarms only triggered by humans or vehicles. It’s also enhanced with Quick Target Search so users can playback events by target, simplifying video search.
• A Broad Range of In-Stock Intercom and Access Control Readers and Accessories: Available for shipment, these Beyond Video products host extensive features, are capable of integrating with video security cameras, and can be centrally managed with HikCentral. The lineup includes card readers, access controllers, video intercoms, biometric multi-modal authentication readers, switches, and more.
The Learning and Development team of experts will host a special set of mini in-booth training demo sessions to help dealers gain competitive insights into Hikvision’s Virtual Instructor Led learning. Sessions will be conducted in 20-minute intervals starting at the top of the hour throughout the day at booth no. 3617. Take advantage of the unique hands-on training method hosted by these seasoned professionals and learn about:
• The HikCentral VMS can integrate Hikvision video security cameras, biometrics intercom and multi-modal access readers, as well as easily integrate with third parties such as Paxton Access for comprehensive security system management.
• Learn how to add cameras to recorders, set up recording parameters, record footage, view playback and more in a mini version of the online course, “HikBasics.”
• Special Sessions will also be available for GSX attendees to partake in one-on-one training sessions in the booth. Stop by booth no. 3617 to find out more.
Hikvision is a world leading manufacturer and supplier of security products and solutions. Featuring an extensive and highly skilled R&D workforce, Hikvision manufactures a full suite of comprehensive products and solutions for a broad range of vertical markets. In addition to security, Hikvision extends its reach to smart home tech, industrial automation, and automotive electronics industries. Hikvision solutions provide powerful business intelligence for end users, which can enable more efficient operations and greater commercial success. Hikvision encourages partners to take advantage of its many cybersecurity resources, such as the Hikvision Cybersecurity Center. For more information, please visit us at www.hikvision.com.